- 4 eggs (room temp.)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cloves
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 can (1lb.) pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar at high speed until light and fluffy.
- Then beat in oil and pumpkin at low speed.
- Add dry ingredients, mix until combined.
- Pour into an ungreased 9” tube pan.
- Bake about 1 hour.
Cool, then remove from pan. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!