- 12 large eggs
- 1 4-oz can of mushrooms, well drained and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 to 6 slices of thick bacon, cut into 1″ pieces or 4 to 6 each breakfast sausage links cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
- In a large skillet cook the bacon or sausage and the onion until done.
- In a large bowl add the eggs and mushrooms and mix well with a wisk.
- After the meat and onions are cooked, add the egg and mushroom mixture to the skillet and cook until the eggs are done.
- Move the completed eggs to a platter and cover with the shredded cheese and tomatoes.
- Serve with warm biscuits and butter and jam.
Serves 4 to 6
o o o
Useful Recipe and Cooking Links:
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!