An easy recipe for a side dish:
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked and drained
- 1 (7oz) can of green chili salsa
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (1-lb) can of kidney beans, drained
- 1 (1-lb) can of yellow hominy, drained
- Combine ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
This is especially good with barbecued hamburgers!
o o o
Useful Recipe and Cooking Links:
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!