- 2 to 2½ lbs beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup smoke-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- 2 (1-lb) cans dry lima beans, drained
- Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper.
- Place in a slow cooking pot with barbecue sauce and bouillon.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Add drained beans and cook on high 15 to 20 minutes.
Makes 6 servings
o o o
Useful Recipe and Cooking Links:
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!