- 8 medium carrots, cut into small sticks
- 1/2 cup chicken bouillon
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 2 tsp instant minced onion
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- 2 tbs cold water
- Place carrots in a Crock-Pot.
- Combine bouillon, wine, dill, onion, garlic salt, and lemon juice. Pour over carrots.
- Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water. Stir into Carrot mixture.
- Cook on high 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Makes 6 servings.
o o o
Useful Recipe and Cooking Links:
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!
Looks like a good one. I like the fact that it can more or less be made with stored survival food. I’m thinking carrots from the garden. Thanks!