- 3 lbs lean beef brisket
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 can beer
- Place beef in a pot and add salt, pepper, onion, celery, and chili sauce.
- Pour beer over the ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until tender. Add water as necessary to keep it from drying out.
- Remove the beef from the pot and slice.
- Skim the fat off of the juices and serve with the meat.
o o o
Useful Recipe and Cooking Links:
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!