- 1 lb ground cooked ham (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 lb lean bulk sausage
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp grated onion
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup brown sauce
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- In a mixing bowl, combine ham, sausage, bread crumbs, mustard, egg, onion, and milk.
- Form into round loaf about 6 inches in diameter, or rectangle, or oval about 9×5 inches.
- Place in a Crock Pot, cover and cook on low for about 7 hours.
- Combine ingredients for sauce and brush over loaf for the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Slice and serve hot.
Leftover cold slices of loaf make good sandwiches.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!