- 1/2 cup celery with leaves, chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 (17 oz) can of cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 (8 oz) package of herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- In a mixing bowl, combine celery, onion, corn, water, pepper, poultry seasoning, stuffing mix, and eggs.
- Shape into 7 or 8 balls and place in a Crock-Pot.
- Pour butter over them in the pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
These are excellent when served with broiled meats or roasts, or you can use them as extra dressing with turkey.
o o o
Useful Recipe and Cooking Links:
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!