- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (4 1/2 oz) can of deviled ham
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly
- 1 Tbsp, grated onion
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp catsup
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- Combine beef and ham with milk, eggs, onion, bread crumbs, salt, allspice, and pepper. Shape into meat balls about 2 inches in diameter (or smaller, if you want).
- Carefully arrange the meat balls in a Crock Pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Turn the control to high; stir in the flour that has been dissolved in 1/4 cup water.
- Add catsup and dill weed.
- Cook on high for 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Turn heat off, and stir in sour cream.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!