- 4 to 5 lbs spareribs, cut into two-rib pieces
- 1/2 cups ketchup
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1/2 cup bottled steak sauce
- 2 tbs vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp hickory smoke salt
- 1 tsp instant minced onion
- Place spareribs on a rack in a baking pan.
- Brown in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn and brown on the other side for 10 or 15 minutes.
- Drain the fat and put ribs in a pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over the rigs.
- Cover and cook on low until done.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!