My uncle likes his little luxuries, even when we’re eating LTS food. Here’s one of his favorites.
- 1 14-oz can salmon
- 1 can condensed mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup powdered cheese
- 6 Tbsp powdered eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp pepper (optional)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder (optional)
- Drain and flake salmon in casserole dish.
- Add mushroom soup; mix with spoon.
- Alternate powdered cheese along with half the water while mixing.
- Alternate powdered eggs, along with the rest of the water while mixing.
- Add spices, mix.
- Cover and bake at 350F until firm, approx 30-40 minutes.
Makes about four servings.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!