Pushing Too Far
Have you ever wondered why God spared Job’s wife?
Have you nagged?
Ladies, can I ask you a few personal questions? It’s a question about nagging. Have you ever nagged a man so much that you pushed him too far? Basically, have you nagged him to the point where you regretted it? I’m not going to discuss the topic of abusive male aggression here or domestic violence. On the contrary, I’m hinting at the reality of how we, as women, have the innate ability to nag men. We all know how to do it. Some are more gifted than others. Have you wanted something very much and your way of asking (nagging) backfired? You pushed too hard. You were harsh, rude, demanding, and bitter about it. Have you ever done this to a man? If you answered “no”, then I highly suspect you are lying. If you honestly answered “yes”, then you understand what it means to push a man too far. So, if you have done this, did you learn your lesson and realize that you were wrong? Did you stop yourself the next time you were tempted to nag and say to yourself, “I know this way won’t work; I need to approach him instead with respect and love.”?
Fighting Our Weakness
Don’t get me wrong, I still nag my husband. Sometimes I do it like a champ. However, I know that I am wrong for approaching my husband this way, and I know that to approach him with love and respect is the better way. I do need to mention that there are men out there who are legitimately abusive to their wives, and there is no excuse for this. Both men and women are weak in different ways. We have to fight against our weakness and lean into the truth if we are going to find the peace that we seek in our closest relationships and in our own hearts.
Treading Dangerous Ground
The main point of my initial question is to draw attention to the fact that women in our society are treading on dangerous ground. They have for many years now been pushing men, and there will come a time when they push too far. The women in this country who insist on pushing feminist ideals upon men and children will reap what they sow. One way or another, the pushy nagging will come back to bite. The fruits of radical feminism are starting to rot: abortion, divorce, broken families, CPS gone militant, women in combat, and now the “MGTOW” movement. Women are getting what they’ve always wanted. But the question is do they really want what they’ve got? I think that the time is coming when women will realize what they’ve done. There will be some who will humble themselves. But most will swim in their pride and hatred until the end. They will travel their own road of destruction and boast about it along the way. The future of feminism is not promising.
The 6th Sense Gut Check
Have you ever heard of that sense called the “6th sense”? Have you felt the gut check when you just know something is not right? Well, I’ve had that sense about the future of feminism. I’ve been doing my best to warn feminist women that their future is not what they think it will be. The tension that I sense between men and women is growing. I can’t see anything good coming from this growing divide. It has been intensifying these last several years to the point where men are literally “going their own way”. Just look into the “MGTOW” movement for yourself. Women going their own way are wrong, and men going their own way are wrong. What you will find is a clear indicator of where feminism is taking us. The fruits are starting to rot in our own hands.
Compassionate Leaders Warn People of Impending Disaster
As many articles on this blog point out, warning people of what is to come is not only wise but it is the most compassionate thing to do. Concerned leaders who understand justice, morality, and human nature will always warn their people of impending disaster. Those in leadership positions who intentionally choose not to warn those under their watch are cowards.
Peace for Our Souls
Although I am not a skilled writer, I am doing what I can to warn women to back-off! Feminism, particularly radical feminism, is a harmful ideology to men, women, and children. Women who accept feminism must die to the ideology, because to them it is an idol. If they can do that, then they are in a position to die to themselves. It is only in the act of dying to self that we will find the peace that we so desperately seek for our souls.
Killing the “Haka”
New Zealand’s Haka
New Zealand is a beautiful country and home of the “haka”. Not only is it blessed with natural beauty but the culture of New Zealand is fascinating. There is a unique history and tradition that carries on today. For instance, the men of New Zealand continue to perform “haka” war dances. New Zealand’s tourist website describes the haka below:
The haka is a type of ancient Māori war dance traditionally used on the battlefield, as well as when groups came together in peace. Haka are a fierce display of a tribe’s pride, strength and unity. Actions include violent foot-stamping, tongue protrusions and rhythmic body slapping to accompany a loud chant. The words of a haka often poetically describe ancestors and events in the tribe’s history…2
Below are video links to this dance performed by a military unit and at a funeral service:
- “2nd 1st Farewell Their Fallen Comrades With A Huge Haka“
- “Haka Documentary: We Belong Here – Beats By Dre | Rugby“
- “Último Haka por Lomu“
Rugby players will perform this dance before a match and it is performed by students and military units at funerals and ceremonies. It is a war dance of men and if you have ever seen one you will remember it. The men hold intense physical positions of ferocity, pound their chests and exert their voices with deep loud bellows. The words are heavy and serious. The rhythm is powerful. It is a warning to the enemy that these men are to be feared as strong and faithful warriors. The words speak to a love of home and people; a connection to the old ancestors and ways of living. Yes, the faces that the men make are strange and awkward (mimicking the faces of idols and pagan gods) but the enduring history of the dance is alive and well today.
We do not have such rituals in America. Perhaps the men are too civilized to pound their chest and mourn in public with the war cry of their ancestors. The reason why we lack these traditions most likely is rooted in the fact that our country is relatively young. It could also be that we do not have a joint heritage tied to these types of war dances. However, you will see Ranger Regiment soldiers passionately yell the Ranger Creed for a fallen Ranger or similar rituals and ceremonies in Native American tribes. There are many cultures and groups around the world that continue these types of traditions– the traditions of warrior men.
Are women killing men’s “warrior spirit” in America?
Men are naturally designed for combat. Women are not naturally designed for combat. So, we can also infer that for a woman to fight in combat is not a natural act. If it is natural for men to fight in wars and unnatural for women, why are we rejecting this nature and fighting against it. Are feminist women messing with the “Haka” dance of men? Are they killing the warrior spirit in men? Why are they silencing the women who disagree with them?
What do these feminist women really want?
Trampling Their Protectors
Do these feminist women want men to pacify themselves to the point of death? I hope not. I suspect that what they truly want is power, and they will use the excuse for world peace to get it. They will trample on men and continue to trample on men until they get what they want. They will stomp out the deep yearning of men to aggressively protect women and children. And, in the end, they will regret it. You’ve heard the saying, “Be careful what you ask for”.
Women Capable of Hatred and Vengeance
World peace will not happen at the hands of mankind. And it will certainly not happen under the watch of a feminist leader. If you think women are incapable of atrocities and mass killing, think again. Some of the most hateful and viscous people in our society are women. Women are not immune to hatred and vengeance. They can be just as evil as men. One tangible example we have is the 50 million+ aborted babies in America. Extreme selfishness is at the core of abortion. When will women start to see what they have been doing? When will they wake up?
My Research on Feminism History and Ideology
It’s been a while since writing on the subject of feminism because I’ve been deep in research on the history and current state of feminist ideology in this country. It has come to my attention (through interviewing various authors, scholars, and those in academia) that to understand feminism one must gain an understanding of Socialism, Marxism, Stalinism, and Communism. These are not subjects that I am passionate about, so you can imagine the struggle in working to understand something you are not interested in. However, one cannot separate feminist ideology from its roots, which is mainly Marxism. If you do, you risk missing the point all together. Feminism is directly connected to Marxism. And to understand Marxism, you must understand Leninism, Stalinism, Communism, and of course Socialism.
A Documentary on Stalin: The Soviety Story
So, back to high school level history lessons I went. In my research, I came across an excellent documentary that you may be interested in. Made in 2008, it was written and directed by Edvīns Šnore. The documentary tells the harrowing history surrounding Stalin’s time in power. It is titled The Soviet Story. I recommend you take time to watch it. Snore’s full documentary can be found on several YouTube channels. Warning: Do not watch with children. This is a film that includes some of the most horrific scenes of mass murder. It is not appropriate for children.
Comentaries on the Documentary
Also, there are several good commentaries on the documentary. One is by Professor Yuri Maltsev, Professor of Economics at Carthage College. It is quite informative. I’ve attached links to the film trailer and a couple of presentations by Professor Maltsev:
- “The Soviet Story” Trailer
- “Yuri Maltsev -March 23, 2017“
- “The Failure of Soviet Medicine – Yuri Maltsev, PhD“
The Road to Serfdom
In addition, Professor Maltsev recommends Friedrich Hayek’s book, The Road to Serfdom. SurvivalBlog’s audience most likely owns this book and is familiar with Hayek’s work. However, for those who are not familiar with this author and limited on time, the following is a decent three-minute summary:
Do Not Be a Coward
So, I ask you, how are feminist women killing the “Haka” in our men? The easy answer comes down to two words– selfishness and pride. I think radical feminists despise men, hate children, and, worst of all, hate themselves. The tragic final thought here is that radical feminists are too proud to humble themselves and admit what they are doing is wrong.
I don’t want to go down as a coward. In the past ten years I have come to realize that feminist ideologies are harmful. Not only that, they are closely tied to one of the most harmful ideologies ever crafted by man– Marxism. To choose not to warn women of these connections would be irresponsible and wrong.
A Soul-crushing Ideology
Marxism is a soul crushing ideology, and feminism is following closely behind. Feminists have already succeeded in softening the male psyche, infiltrating their man caves, and spreading an extraordinary amount of “white man’s guilt”. Yet, they are seeking more. They want more than a pacified, ambivalent male populace. They want to numb the “Haka” before it has a chance to bloom. “Get them before they turn five” is the socialist strategy, before the child has the opportunity to seek the natural yearnings of his soul. Radical feminists are preparing for the next stage of demoralization. They have killed the “Haka”, and now they are coming for the soul.
SurvivalBlog Writing Contest
This has been another entry for Round 71 of the SurvivalBlog non-fiction writing contest. The nearly $11,000 worth of prizes for this round include:
- A $3000 gift certificate towards a Sol-Ark Solar Generator from Veteran owned Portable Solar LLC. The only EMP Hardened Solar Generator System available to the public.
- A Gunsite Academy Three Day Course Certificate. This can be used for any one, two, or three day course (a $1,195 value),
- A course certificate from onPoint Tactical for the prize winner’s choice of three-day civilian courses, excluding those restricted for military or government teams. Three day onPoint courses normally cost $795,
- DRD Tactical is providing a 5.56 NATO QD Billet upper. These have hammer forged, chrome-lined barrels and a hard case, to go with your own AR lower. It will allow any standard AR-type rifle to have a quick change barrel. This can be assembled in less than one minute without the use of any tools. It also provides a compact carry capability in a hard case or in 3-day pack (an $1,100 value),
- An infrared sensor/imaging camouflage shelter from Snakebite Tactical in Eureka, Montana (A $350+ value),
- Two cases of Mountain House freeze-dried assorted entrees in #10 cans, courtesy of Ready Made Resources (a $350 value),
- A $250 gift certificate good for any product from Sunflower Ammo,
- Two cases of meals, Ready to Eat (MREs), courtesy of CampingSurvival.com (a $180 value).
- A Model 175 Series Solar Generator provided by Quantum Harvest LLC (a $439 value),
- A Glock form factor SIRT laser training pistol and a SIRT AR-15/M4 Laser Training Bolt, courtesy of Next Level Training, which have a combined retail value of $589,
- A gift certificate for any two or three-day class from Max Velocity Tactical (a $600 value),
- A transferable certificate for a two-day Ultimate Bug Out Course from Florida Firearms Training (a $400 value),
- A Trekker IV™ Four-Person Emergency Kit from Emergency Essentials (a $250 value),
- A $200 gift certificate good towards any books published by PrepperPress.com,
- A pre-selected assortment of military surplus gear from CJL Enterprize (a $300 value),
- RepackBox is providing a $300 gift certificate to their site, and
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) is providing a $300 certificate good towards any of their DVD training courses.
- A Royal Berkey water filter, courtesy of Directive 21 (a $275 value),
- A custom made Sage Grouse model utility/field knife from custom knife-maker Jon Kelly Designs, of Eureka, Montana,
- A large handmade clothes drying rack, a washboard, and a Homesteading for Beginners DVD, all courtesy of The Homestead Store, with a combined value of $206,
- Expanded sets of both washable feminine pads and liners, donated by Naturally Cozy (a $185 retail value),
- Two Super Survival Pack seed collections, a $150 value, courtesy of Seed for Security, LLC,
- Mayflower Trading is donating a $200 gift certificate for homesteading appliances,
- Montie Gear is donating a Y-Shot Slingshot and a $125 Montie gear Gift certificate.,
- Two 1,000-foot spools of full mil-spec U.S.-made 750 paracord (in-stock colors only) from www.TOUGHGRID.com (a $240 value), and
Round 71 ends on July 31st, so get busy writing and e-mail us your entry. Remember that there is a 1,500-word minimum, and that articles on practical “how to” skills for survival have an advantage in the judging.