This guide is intended for all those who walk in truth and all those who seek to find it. Brothers and Sisters, we most humbly present to you, a definitive End-Times Survival Guide and Ultimate Salvation!
This is a comprehensive, end-times survival guide created to help you and your family prepare for the possible collapse of America and other end-time scenarios that show sign of manifestation. Most importantly, we desperately share with you a message that leads to ultimate salvation.
We have a lot of information to share, so we will speak briefly about each topic; please be advised to do your own research and have your Bible ready. (Remember, the Bible is God’s authoritative Word and it’s the best survival book we have available.) Also—it should be mentioned—don’t rely on mainstream media when it comes to the safety of your family.
-1. Urgent Message: There is a Storm Coming
-2. A Way Out: The Protocols of Survival
-3. Plan of Action: The Ways of the End-Times Survivalist
-4. Basic Survival Necessities: Supplies, Tools and Skills
*Please be reminded: This message is to promote love and awareness. We wish nothing from you and only for you. God bless all, in his son’s name: Jesus Christ! Yahusha Hamashiach!
1. Urgent Message: There is a Storm Coming
Those who are aware see the huge dark clouds looming outside of our windows. We are all witness to the rapidly growing plethora of issues that threaten our families daily. We know that something big is about to happen; there is a storm coming!
Before we talk about how to prepare for the coming storm, we first need to understand what possible scenarios we actually need to prepare for. Let’s take a quick look at the current times and establish what critical issues pose the greatest threat to our safety in the immediate future.
1. The Economic Collapse of America: There is much sign that tells of the imminent collapse of the American economy. As this article is written, the United States just suffered the largest government shutdown in history, during a time when national debt is out of control. Interest rates are on the rise and major corporations are cashing out, while the “players” of Wall Street frantically stampede to the emergency exit. We are nearing the event horizon of the terminal economic collapse of America.
Just imagine, going to your bank and not being able to get any cash—or even worse—the dollar loses it’s so-called value completely. The unemployment rate will skyrocket as social crises climaxes worldwide. This will be the first sign to run for the mountains.
2. National Blackout: In December of 2018, the President’s National Infrastructure Advisory Council called for urgent attention to the impending threat of a National blackout from terrorist attack. Furthermore, the presidential panel approved a 94-page report detailing the potential challenges our country faces and guidelines for a new focus on the threat of electromagnetic weaponry.
Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) weaponry is one of the most well-known threats to the American people. The Nation’s grid is a prime target for terrorist attack. The effects of this kind of weaponry would be completely devastating: no food, no power, no communication, no commercial transportation, nuclear reactors would melt down, military bases would be cut off, millions of families would be displaced—all leading to—complete civil unrest within hours.
These two events we have just described, show us a clear picture of how America will look in it’s final hour. All those who are not prepared will be thrown to the mercy of those who are. Be vigilant and prepare yourselves for the coming storm!
Please read: Matthew 24 & Revelation 17-18
2. A Way Out: The Protocols of Survival
We are living in a time of tremendous upheaval and God is preparing us all for the final harvest; his reapers have already begun to separate the tares from the wheat. This is the pinnacle moment of truth that reveals who we are and who we serve. All men are known by their fruits, and God’s children are distinguished by their obedience. Soon, we will all reap what we have sown and all creation will know the truth—that is: Jesus Christ, Yahusha Hamashiach. Only by choosing to acknowledge his sacrifice and authority, are we able to claim our inheritance in the Kingdom of Heaven.
“Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you,
these evils will not touch you.” ~ Psalm 91:7
Please read: Matthew 13
Whatever life-threatening situation we may experience, we should find comfort in knowing, there is a way out. God has already given us a flawless plan of victory, sanctified through the blood of his perfect sacrifice. It is our faith in God and our obedience to his statutes that define the protocols of survival.
Question: “Which is the greatest commandment in the Law”
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” ~ Matthew 22:36-40
The Protocols of Survival:
• Study the Bible daily in order to deepen your understanding of God’s law and prophecy.
• Make sure you are living your life in accordance to his statutes.
• Utilize the power of prayer and put on the armor of God.
• Follow in the steps of Christ and be lead to ultimate salvation.
Please read: Psalm 91
3. Plan of Action: The Ways of the End-Times Survivalist
With our faith firmly rooted in God’s statutes, we are able to create a solid plan of action. Let’s now discuss some strategies and other key-points of interest that are fundamental to the ways of the end-times survivalist. These guidelines offer practical suggestions to help us prepare for all mundane ordeals.
-Family is First:
Don’t trust in others to raise or protect your children. Make sure your family is aware of any possible threat and coordinate with them a “safety plan” in case of emergency.
• Keep the family focused on God’s word; don’t be distracted by the devil’s propaganda: sports, video games, trash media and other activities that drain our time and energy away from what is most important. Remember to discipline your children, don’t punish them.
• Honor your marriage; stay loyal to your spouse and have each other’s back.
• Teach your children how to pray.
• Keep family in close proximity and avoid any unnecessary travel.
• Have a predetermined location to meet in case there is loss of communication.
• Learn how to be self-reliant in nature; consider taking survival classes as a family.
• Regularly conduct emergency drills.
• Get organized and be prepared for evacuation. Make an honest assessment of your property, and get rid of anything that does not serve the needs of your family. Consolidate useful items to an inventory list and have survival necessities packed and ready to go.
• Be discreet about your survival plans, and remember: “Loose lips, sink ships!”
-Protect Your Finances:
Take the necessary precautions to secure your finances from an economic collapse.
• Don’t waste your resources on frivolous activities and materialistic ideals that were designed to spiritually enslave your family and deplete your bank account.
• Invest in worthy assets that will increase in value during the event of an economic collapse. Guns, ammo, food, water, medical supplies and other survival necessities will become the currency of the future. Keep in mind: hyperinflation will cause the price of all goods to increase dramatically; a loaf of bread will cost a whole day’s wage. Take advantage now and invest in storage food and other essentials before it’s too late.
• Have some cash set aside in case ATMs go down.
• Invest in precious metals; gold and silver will always hold value when paper currencies fail. Although, precious metals are not the most precious commodity, they still prove great importance in aiding our survival by protecting our financial assets. If you are able to invest in gold or silver, then I recommend buying legal tender coins; precious metals in this form, make it easiest for transporting, concealment and bartering. To ensure you don’t buy counterfeit coins, buy from trusted dealers, recently-minted bullion coins produced by either the U.S. Mint or Canadian Mint. Also, only have what you can carry; getting rich is not the objective of the end-time survivalist.
• Don’t invest in digital currencies, unless you are in agreement with implanting a microchip in the hands of all your family. Remember: you can turn the television off or put the phone down—but once a chip has been implanted—it becomes a part of you, and there’s no escape.
“And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” ~ Revelation 13:17
“The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.” ~Revelation 16:2 (Apocalypse!)
-Make an Exit Plan:
In a time of world crisis, resources rapidly deplete and eventually our supplies will run out. Hunger and sickness will cause the displacement of most families; the majority of the world will be forced to live in refugee camps; few will have the skills or resources to be self-reliant. Our only hope for survival is to escape the cities and head for the mountains.
• Mountains provide clean water, food and refuge; with the right tools and knowledge, you can potentially survive forever.
• Unite with other end-time survivalists. God’s children must cooperate; by combining our resources and knowledge, we greatly increase the chances for our survival.
• Learn how to operate incognito. Hard times cause people to act highly irrational; it’s best not to attract any unnecessary attention when on the move. Travel and hunt at night if possible, and don’t talk to strangers.
• Beware of winter travel; food is scarce and weather conditions are most dangerous.
• Take great care when traveling with an infant. Newborns should not be exposed to extreme weather conditions for long periods of time; their fragile system is too undeveloped and they lack the willpower necessary for overcoming intense survival situations.
• Stay away from public areas and major highways, these places will be the most chaotic.
• Have an exit-plan to get out of America! We must come to realize that America is a “sinking ship” and common sense tells us to get off before it’s too late. Although there will be problems world-wide during the end-times, being trapped in the confines of America greatly limits your chances for survival. Seriously, take your family on the vacation of a lifetime, and don’t come back. I recommend finding refuge somewhere near the mountains of Central Europe. Africa and Asia also show promise of safe passage to the Promised Land. What’s most important, is finding a safe location away from cities and coastal waters and keep moving until you reach Zion.
“Flee for your lives! Don’t look back, and don’t stop anywhere in the plain!
Flee to the mountains or you will be swept away!” ~ Genesis 19:17
“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people,
that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” ~ Revelation 18:4
(To be concluded tomorrow, in Part 2.)