- 1 frying chicken, cut up
- 1 tsp season salt
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch of ground pepper
- 2 tbs grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 lb zucchini, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup chicken bouillon
- 1 (4 oz) can of mushrooms, drained
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, cheese, and paprika then coat the chicken with the mixture.
- Place zucchini in the bottom of a pot and pour bouillon over it.
- Arrange coated chicken over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours. Add water as necessary to keep from cooking dry.
- When the chicken is tender, turn the heat up, add mushrooms and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!