Conservative Christian white citizens of South Africa believe that anarchy and a racial civil war are soon coming there. So, they have created a national emergency response plan consistent with the Geneva Convention as a Civil Defense organization. They have limited this organization’s activities in order to be internationally recognized and legally protected
- Management of temporary shelters
- Management of collapsing infrastructure (life saving)
- Medical services, including first aid
- Firefighting identifying and marking dangerous areas
- Disinfecting and similar safety measures
- Supplying emergency accommodation and supplies
- Emergency management and restoring order to crisis stricken areas
- Assisting in the maintenance of infrastructure essential to survival
- Handling the dead
- Assisting in the maintenance of important resources
- Additional activities required to do any of the above mentioned tasks, including but not limited to planning and organizing.
I’m sure there are other S.A. organizations that are focused primarily on security and defending the evacuees. But by limiting the scope of this core organization (Suidlanders), they are able to legally and openly prepare (and help their people prepare themselves) for the majority of issues these people will face once the race war finally openly breaks out. Also, be sure to take a look at their supporting pages at:
Also, have a look at the escalating threats they are facing and the quotes of their opposition:
Don’t we face similar issues in the United States– threats by Black Lives Matter, the Aztlan/Reconquista movement, and the potential for Islamic jihad posed by the million or so poorly-vetted “refugees” who have flooded our country in recent years (jihadists, supporters, sympathizers)? Ours is not a racial conflict, although there are certainly racial overtones.