- When searching, use quotes around terms that need to appear together (e.g. "log home")
Daily Post Archives
- Please let others know they too can trust SurvivalBlog for the most reliable and practical survival information by voting for SurvivalBlog on topprepperwebsites.com
Truth be told, I’ve never been rich. All of my life, I’ve been forced to scrimp and save every penny I could get my hands on. My extra I could come up with from time to time wasn’t put in the bank. Instead, it went to raising a family as best I could. My kids didn’t lack for the necessities in life. That’s for sure.
My interest in firearms started when I was 15 years old. I still have a great interest in firearms. Needless to say, I can’t buy, or hardly ever buy, guns out of my own pocket. Instead, I’m quite adept at working trades. Everyone who reads my articles probably believes I have hundreds of firearms in my “collection”. Well, I don’t! Many of the guns I test and write about are on loan from gun makers. They either get returned or, if I can’t afford to … Continue reading
Hey HJL! I’m a huge fan of SurvivalBlog.com. Thanks to you and JWR for all you do. Here is a recipe I like to make when camping. I use a Dutch oven on the fire, but you can easily make this at home in the kitchen. The beauty of this “oldie, but goodie” is that you can substitute any meat/protein you have on hand as well as add any canned veggies to the mix to make it go farther. This is the recipe I prefer.
- 1/2 lb. to 1 lb. dehydrated ground beef (reconstituted), fresh ground beef, or ground venison
- 4 large bell peppers, any color
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1 14 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 large sweet, yellow, or Vidalia onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp ground or fresh black pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian … Continue reading
Conservative Christian white citizens of South Africa believe that anarchy and a racial civil war are soon coming there. So, they have created a national emergency response plan consistent with the Geneva Convention as a Civil Defense organization. They have limited this organization’s activities in order to be internationally recognized and legally protected
- Management of temporary shelters
- Management of collapsing infrastructure (life saving)
- Medical services, including first aid
- Firefighting identifying and marking dangerous areas
- Disinfecting and similar safety measures
- Supplying emergency accommodation and supplies
- Emergency management and restoring order to crisis stricken areas
- Assisting in the maintenance of infrastructure essential to survival
- Handling the dead
- Assisting in the maintenance of important resources
- Additional activities required to do any of the above mentioned tasks, including but not limited to planning and organizing.
o o o
Economic Reality: Bottom 50% of Americans No Longer Matter. “The unfortunate truth of the matter is a record Half of American Families Live Paycheck to Paycheck.”
o o o
o o o
o o o
SurvivalBlog and its editors are not paid investment counselors or advisers. Please see our Provisos page for details.
The Horror! The Horror!. The third president in a row reneges on his promises to get America out of the nation building business.
o o o
The Terrible Damage Created by the Left’s War on Women. Excerpt: “Now, even worse is the Liberals’ War on Women. No fault divorce and women’s rights plus Democrat financial policies in government have forced wives and mothers into the marketplace and their children into daycare warrens. The government is being made the parent. Is that sick or what? Women now epitomize just what our culture does not need, namely binary entities that won’t nurture, can’t love and who are caricatures of authentic women.” – D.S.
o o o
Just because you’re not paranoid doesn’t mean someone isn’t preparing to influence/control/direct your thinking! MISOC: The U.S. Military’s Secret Brand of Fake News – … Continue reading
“When people can vote on issues involving the transfer of wealth to themselves from others, the ballot box becomes a weapon with which the majority plunders the minority. That is the point of no return, the point where the doomsday mechanism begins to accelerate until the system self-destructs. The plundered grow weary of carrying the load and eventually join the plunderers. The productive base of the economy diminishes further until only the state remains.” – G. Edward Griffin