- 8 medium carrots, cut into small sticks
- ½ cup chicken bouillon
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ tsp dried dill weed
- 2 tsp instant minced onion
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- Place carrots in a slow-cooking pot.
- Combine bouillon, wine, dill, onion, garlic salt, and lemon juice; then pour over the carrots.
- Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water, then stir into the carrot mixture.
- Cook on high for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Makes 6 servings.
o o o
Useful Recipe and Cooking Links:
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!