- 2 lbs hamburger (venison works well)
- 1 1/2 cups milk (can use reconstituted dried milk)
- 1 cup bread crumbs, crushed
- 1 or 2 tbs dried onion (or 1/4 – 1/2 cup fresh onion, minced)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 3/4 tsp sage, dried
- 3 to 4 shakes of Ms Dash seasoning
- 1/2 cup of catsup
- 4 tbs of brown sugar
- 2 tsp dried mustard mix
- Mix all topping ingredients together in a small bowl or cup.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Place in a 9×13 baking pan.
- Spread topping on top of meatloaf mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!