- 2 to 3 lbs of boneless chuck, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 2 cups beer
- 1/4 cup flour
- Coat the beef with 1/2 cup flour.
- In a large skillet brown the meat in the melted butter, then drain off excess fat.
- In a Crock-Pot, combine the meat with onion, salt, pepper, garlic and, beer.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours or until meat is tender.
- Turn the control to high and dissolve the remaining 1/4 cup flour in a small amount of water.
- Stir into the meat mixture and cook on high for 20 to 30 minutes.
o o o
Useful Recipe and Cooking Links:
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!