- 3 to 4 lbs. lean beef
- 1 Tbsp smoke-flavored salt
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1 Tbsp mustard seed
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 (12 oz) bottle chili sauce
- Sprinkle both sides of meat with smoke-flavored salt.
- Arrange onion slices in bottom of slow-cooking pot. Top with meat.
- Combine celery seed, mustard seed, pepper, and chili sauce. Pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours, or until tender.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
o o o
Useful Recipe and Cooking Links:
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!