- 3-4 pound deer roast
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 2 onions, chopped coarsely
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 4-5 medium potatoes, quartered
- In a slow-cooking crock pot, combine deer with salt, pepper, garlic, and onions.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, tomato sauce, and enough water to cover meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours. (I usually cook overnight.)
- Add potatoes and carrots, cook an additional 3-4 hours until carrots and potatoes are tender.
o o o
Useful Recipe and Cooking Links:
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!