For more than a decade I’ve been saying that we are living in the age of deception and betrayal. Recent events here in the United States have now proven that, without any doubt.
In July of this year, I warned that a new wave of overt Internet censorship was developing. I did so in an article titled: The Internet Gulag: Demonetization, Demonization, and Deletion.
à La Nancy Kerrigan
On Monday August 6, 2018, at least a dozen social[ist] media web services launched a coordinated deletion attack on InfoWars.com. Four more followed suit, within a few days. This was no coincidence. For so many sites to blacklist InfoWars all on the same day must have taken planning and agreement between many corporate executives. (Ironically, they had accused Alex Jones of promotting “conspiracy theories” and then those same executives conspired together, to ban him.) And this was not just some politely orchestrated shaming event. This was a similitude of a full-on Nancy Kerrigan-style baton stroke to the kneecap. Thousands of hours of videos archives were removed. It is noteworthy that before the ban, Alex Jones had more than 2 million YouTube subscribers. His show is is still carried on dozens of AM talk radio stations across the country. And it can still be heard at Real.video. But don’t look for any video or audio of the show in social media. It is gone. Poof! Down the Memory Hole.
More Censorship Ahead
The Statists are far from finished. Their censorship war on anyone to the right of them is just beginning. I expect to see it reach a crescendo in the weeks before the November 2018 mid-term election. This evaluation was confirmed by two recent news stories. On August 23rd, this headline ran at Buzzfeed: Tech Companies Are Gathering For A Secret Meeting To Prepare A 2018 Election Strategy. Then on August 28th, we read this headline: Trump threatens Google over alleged biased search results.
In the weeks and months to come I believe that we will witness a crescendo of censoriousness. Be ready for it, speak out against it, and find alternative news sources.
The Planned Coup de Maître
The Statists are eyeing the November, 2018 midterm elections as their opportunity for a Coup de Maître. In a masterstroke, they want to sweep away Republican control of both the U.S. House and Senate. Their key tools in swaying voters appear to be:
- Skewed search engine results,
- Shadow banning and overt banning of alternative media outlets, bloggers, and vloggers, and
- A complicit mass media.
By gaining majorities in Congress in a “Blue Wave” they hope to turn President Donald J. Trump (DJT) into a Lame Duck president. With a Democrat majority, they can stall or stop DJT’s proposed legislation and many of his judicial appointments. Next, they plan to either force DJT from office or simply wait him out, hoping for another Democrat presidency.
The key points of their agenda, once they’ve secured congress and taken the White House:
- Higher Taxation
- A Fully Entrenched Welfare State
- Movement Monitoring (Vehicular transponders, facial recognition networks, etc.)
- Currency Controls
- Passport Controls, starting with those who owe back taxes
- Ubiquitous Surveillance
- Selective Prosecution of Political Opponents
- Civilian Disarmament (The leftists call it “sensible gun control.”)
- Banning Private Vehicles With Traditional Engines
- A Federal (or Global) Digital Currency that will replace cash and allow the government almost 100% monitoring of transactions.
We need to take action to counter the statists. First and foremostr: Don’t feed the beast! The tech megacorporations feed on us. Take action by not using their evil social media sites. (Such as: Google/Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, Vimeo, Pinterest, SnapChat, and YouTube.) Instead, use alternative platforms. These include: gab.ai, Full30.com, BitChute, and Real.video. For your web searches avoid using Google, since they keep semi-permanent lists of your search phrases. Instead, use the StartPage search engine. They claim to not keep any search histories.
Next, sign up for a VPN service. Use it whenever visiting controversial web sites, or when using controversial search phrases.
Be politically active. Remember that with “throw-away” e-mail addresses and VPN, you can anonymously post things or submit letters to newspaper editors.
And, for sheer pragmatism, as a prepper I also recommend these additional steps:
- Get a Bitcoin wallet.
- Arm your family well. If it is legal in your state, then buy guns anonymously from private parties, with cash. It may not come to guerilla warfare in our generation, but it probably will in your children’s generation.
- With cash, buy a couple of “burner” flip-phones (from a company like TracFone.) Buy some extra airtime “minutes” cards, also with cash.
- Diversify your investments into precious metals and barterable tangibles–especially guns, ammo, and full capacity magazines.
- And especially for any of you who are fellow bloggers, vloggers, or otherwise in the public eye: Keep your passport updated. You know… “just in case.”
Wake People Up!
To win, we need to make a concerted effort. There is strength in numbers. Do your best to wake up your friends, relatives, co-workers, and fellow church congregants. In simple terms, make it clear to them what is going on, and that our freedom is at stake. Please stress how important it is to vote in the upcoming midterm election.
To quote Benjamin Franklin: “We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.”
Remember: The truth is our weapon. (Along with the four boxes.) – JWR