While some people get frustrated over short-term memory issues of the aged, others wonder if young Americans have a more serious issue with their absent memory of history that seems to last no longer than that of a gold fish. Many of those we see participating in the Antifa/BLM movements are between the ages of 16 and 25. Other age groups are involved, but the clear majority of participants are from a younger demographic. So many people ask themselves, “What is going through the minds of these protesters?” and “Why?”.
Communism/Marxist Ideologies Seeping Into Children’s Lives
Communism (which is based upon Marxist ideologies) has been slowly seeping into every aspect of our children’s lives, spanning from at least the 1980’s. For instance, we now have a practice of removing the teacher as an authority figure in the classroom. And the classroom has become a platform for indoctrination into the Marxist ideology.
Children When Obama Elected Became Alinsky’s “Useful Idiots”
A person who is 20 years old today was 12 years old when Obama was first elected. The years of 12-20 are very influential years for a person coming of age up through high school and perhaps college, which are bombarded with Marxist Social Sciences. These individuals have been brought up and raised by the State of communist indoctrination. The destruction of the family and parents as authority figures are part of this indoctrination. It continues with training the children to look at the State as the authority figure in their lives, teaching these children they don’t need to trust or believe anything they are told other than the answers the State provides. Thereby, the States creates the quintessential “useful idiots” of Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radical”.
On election night of 2016, when Donald Trump was determined to be the victor of the presidential race, we saw a response from the Democratic Left that I have never seen in my life, though I’m a 40 years old Navy Veteran. We saw Democratic supporters of Hillary Clinton weeping and crying aloud. They were visibly upset and in some cases violent with anger.
Why Younger Generation Emotionally Invested In Left
That isn’t to say they should not feel justified for being upset. My explanation is to address “why” this younger demographic was so emotionally invested and what happens when that emotional investment is lost.
In short, they suffered an emotional break in the programming of (at least) eight years of brainwashing. They’d been living in an echo chamber of the public education and politicized universities that had convinced them that the parental State was going to take care of them. The vision all fell apart on election night. This can also be seen as the very moment the Alt-Left radicalization was complete.
Russian Collusion and Other Drastic Explanations
The Russian collusion story was inevitable. The Democratic party would contest the outcome of the election anyway, because someone always does. That’s nothing new. What is new is the extent to which the election results were politicized and the news coverage/air time that was dedicated to it. The “useful idiots” suffered a mental break, and the State needed to respond or else risk losing much of its support base. This is to say nothing of the disenfranchised supporters of Bernie Sanders, whom also had ample reason to be upset at the Democratic party.
The “useful idiots” needed an emotional Band-Aid, so this is why the Russian Collusion story got so much airtime. It gave an explanation for losing the election (Band-Aid) that “Trump cheated”. So the echo chambers of the left continue spinning the story and lies in order to regroup the disenfranchised and shattered leftist Marxist movement with its figurehead, Hillary Clinton.
Anti-Trump Protests Coordinated By Fascist Leaders and Investors
All the while, Anti-Trump protests (primarily Antifa and Black Lives Matter) which are conducted and coordinated by private investors, continue to attempt to subvert American culture and purposely suppress the First Amendment Rights of anyone who does not agree with their (bought and paid for) Fascist-Marxist agenda. ANTIFA practicing and demonstrating the very ideology they think they are protesting against– Fascism.
Dem Party Puts Black Lives Matter in Backseat to Antifa
So while the Fascist-Marxists of the Democratic left keep pushing the Antifa movement, for some reason the Democrat party, which stands on its soap box claiming to represent the needs of the African-American, has given Black Lives Matter the backseat in regards to funding. Antifa is getting all the attention now. Apparently, it’s just coincidence too that much of the Antifa participants are white.
Increasing Violence With Law Enforcement Standing Down
As time progresses, each clash of ideas (left vs right) gets more and more violent with law enforcement being given the order to “stand down”. This stand down order coincidentally also occurs in cities that are majority Democrat (a Democrat-controlled environment). We see journalist being attacked, journalist whom in most cases actually support the ideologies of the Marxist Alt-Left.
Mainstream News Criticizing Antifa Suppression of Free Speech
As of August 28, 2017, mainstream news outlets have begun to change their tune by criticizing the actions of Antifa for being violent Fascists and suppressing the free speech rights of other counter-movements. Suppressing free speech, as we all know, is the hallmark of Fascism.
My reason for pointing out the shift in mainstream media coverage is not to be critical of MSM. My point is what impact this shift in narrative will have on the already emotionally broken “useful idiots”.
These “Antifa” protesters have, for the most part, been indoctrinated for all their high school and adult lives thus far. They’ve been indoctrinated by the school system and had the messages validated by the Ministry of Propaganda. The violence of the left has been completely vindicated and justified…. until now.
Brainwashed Antifa Feelings of Betrayal By News Report
A brainwashed, “mentally stunted” member of Antifa will be very put out by this news report. Antifa members will very likely feel “betrayed” by the same people/organizations that have been telling them “they are doing good and it’s okay to punch a Nazi.” Antifa/BLM have already been trained, coached, and radicalized and are now portrayed as betraying the beast they created.
Mental Break May Lead To Final Weaponizing of Alt-Left
I fear we will see these same groups suffer a collective “mental break” on the same magnitude of what we saw on election night. The betrayal could equate to finally weaponizing the radicals of the Alt-Left.
What Can We Do?
Some have asked me, “What can we do about it?” Others have asked, “What are Conservatives supposed to do?” The political system of the United States is quite overwhelming in both size and scope; however, this can also be used to your advantage. All the political mechanizations employed by the Marxist-Left are also available to the Conservative-Right. The legal and political system of the United States provides many avenues in order for We The People to Regress our Grievances against the Government. Moves and Counter-Moves all must be calculated by Patriots sitting in office who understand all the inner workings of the government and how to effectively levy the position of authority they hold.
Not Many Alternative Results To Infiltration
Yet, ultimately, history does not provide very many alternative results to such an infiltration. A good historical example of what we see in the streets of America today can be found when studying the Bolshevik Revolution. Another historical comparison is the “mission creep” of the Fascist ideologies of Antifa with the ever-expanding bubble of what they deem to be “offensive language”, as seen with the Nazi Brown shirts.
Patriots Must Exhaust Every Avenue to Address Grievances
As Patriots, it is our duty to exhaust every possible legal and political avenue addressing our grievances. It is important to get the conservative voice in any and all venues as possible. History is written by the victor, so in order to safeguard the history of the present day we live in, the conservative view must become ingrained in the public realm and not just in Right-Wing echo chambers. Make the conservative view so loud and overwhelming they can’t possibly delete your voice from history.
Head Off Inevitable Conflicts
In attempts to head off inevitable conflicts, you might start trying to identify the Modus Operandi (MO) of the opposition. It would help to read The Art of War by Sun Tzu in order to gain an understanding of the roll of psychology on the battlefield and better yet understand how to shape that battlefield before the battle is fought. It’s important to “know thy enemy”. For myself, I believe there to be certain trigger events that identify when the Marxists have gone live with their plans for violent seizure of power. We can go back to the conflict of Bosnia-Herzegovina, or even more recently with the civil war in Ukraine.
In both cases, we saw violent conflicts between the Left vs Right ideologies. In the case of Bosnia, this was a conflict between the European population and the (mission creep) of the Muslim population. The true triggering event in both conflicts was the shooting death of Right-Wing politicians and/or Protesters as seen in Ukraine. In Bosnia, the final straw was the shooting death of a low level (right wing) politician at his own wedding; the shooter was a Muslim. In the case of Ukraine, there were many protests in the streets, day and night. Then, protesters started getting shot by non-protesters. After the shootings of protesters, the situation shifted from being a coup d’etat into a full blown civil war.
Define What This Country Is and Stands For
Outside of legal and political methods of regress, the only other avenue available to “We, The People”, as history tells us, once all legal and political processes have been exhausted, is for us to define what this country is and what it stands for. We must define the soul of America for all posterity. This is America’s Coming of Age moment. This isn’t just a fight for right or wrong, left vs right, or up vs down. This is a fight for the very soul of our country and is a defining moment for your own eternal soul. The time may come soon to pick a side.
SurvivalBlog Writing Contest
This has been another entry for Round 72 of the SurvivalBlog non-fiction writing contest. The nearly $11,000 worth of prizes for this round include:
- A $3000 gift certificate towards a Sol-Ark Solar Generator from Veteran owned Portable Solar LLC. The only EMP Hardened Solar Generator System available to the public.
- A Gunsite Academy Three Day Course Certificate. This can be used for any one, two, or three day course (a $1,095 value),
- A course certificate from onPoint Tactical for the prize winner’s choice of three-day civilian courses, excluding those restricted for military or government teams. Three day onPoint courses normally cost $795,
- DRD Tactical is providing a 5.56 NATO QD Billet upper. These have hammer forged, chrome-lined barrels and a hard case, to go with your own AR lower. It will allow any standard AR-type rifle to have a quick change barrel. This can be assembled in less than one minute without the use of any tools. It also provides a compact carry capability in a hard case or in 3-day pack (an $1,100 value),
- An infrared sensor/imaging camouflage shelter from Snakebite Tactical in Eureka, Montana (A $350+ value),
- Two cases of Mountain House freeze-dried assorted entrees in #10 cans, courtesy of Ready Made Resources (a $350 value),
- A $250 gift certificate good for any product from Sunflower Ammo,
- Two cases of Meals, Ready to Eat (MREs), courtesy of CampingSurvival.com (a $180 value).
- A Model 175 Series Solar Generator provided by Quantum Harvest LLC (a $439 value),
- A Glock form factor SIRT laser training pistol and a SIRT AR-15/M4 Laser Training Bolt, courtesy of Next Level Training, which have a combined retail value of $589,
- A gift certificate for any two or three-day class from Max Velocity Tactical (a $600 value),
- A transferable certificate for a two-day Ultimate Bug Out Course from Florida Firearms Training (a $400 value),
- A Trekker IV™ Four-Person Emergency Kit from Emergency Essentials (a $250 value),
- A $200 gift certificate good towards any books published by PrepperPress.com,
- A pre-selected assortment of military surplus gear from CJL Enterprize (a $300 value),
- RepackBox is providing a $300 gift certificate to their site, and
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) is providing a $300 certificate good towards any of their DVD training courses.
- A Royal Berkey water filter, courtesy of Directive 21 (a $275 value),
- A custom made Sage Grouse model utility/field knife from custom knife-maker Jon Kelly Designs, of Eureka, Montana,
- A large handmade clothes drying rack, a washboard, and a Homesteading for Beginners DVD, all courtesy of The Homestead Store, with a combined value of $206,
- Expanded sets of both washable feminine pads and liners, donated by Naturally Cozy (a $185 retail value),
- Two Super Survival Pack seed collections, a $150 value, courtesy of Seed for Security, LLC,
- Mayflower Trading is donating a $200 gift certificate for homesteading appliances,
- Montie Gear is donating a Y-Shot Slingshot and a $125 Montie gear Gift certificate.,
- Two 1,000-foot spools of full mil-spec U.S.-made 750 paracord (in-stock colors only) from www.TOUGHGRID.com (a $240 value), and
Round 72 ends on September 30th, so get busy writing and e-mail us your entry. Remember that there is a 1,500-word minimum, and that articles on practical “how to” skills for survival have an advantage in the judging.