- 3 to 4 lbs of frying chicken parts or 2 small broilers, quartered
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and place in a pot
- Combine onions, soy sauce, wine, and water then pour over chicken
- Cover and cook on low heat for 3 to 4 hours or until chicken is tender. Do not let it cook dry.
- Remove the chicken and arrange on a broiler pan.
- Brush honey on chicken and Broil until golden brown, brushing with honey several times.
o o o
Useful Recipe and Cooking Links:
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!