small chopped onion
- 1 lb ground venison (or beef, lamb)
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked white rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups salsa (my pint jars of homemade salsa are great)
- Brown meat in skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion and uncooked rice. Stirring frequently. When rice begins to brown, stir in chicken broth and salsa.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!