May 8th is the birthday of missionary and U.S. military intelligence officer John Birch. (Born, 1918, died August 25, 1945.) Many considered him to be the first American casualty of the Cold War.
o o o
SurvivalBlog is introducing a new column this week. We intend to let our readership know that we are not “armchair preppers”. We actually live the life that we write about! Each week, we will share a bit of what our plans for the week are to further our preps and we invite you to do so as well. Be prepared, because we all know that no plan survives contact with the enemy. This weekend, we’re going to ask you how you did with your plan.
A couple of things to note:
- As you share, please be mindful of good OPSEC and don’t post personally identifying information.
- Visit our bookshelf if you need some ideas or search our archives for help.
- Remember that SurvivalBlog readers encompass those of all different stages in prepping – From begining to advanced.
- If you’re a beginner, don’t be afraid to post or even ask for help on how to do things.
- If your advanced, don’t be afraid to chime in and help keep others from making the same mistakes you made.
- Have fun!