- 1 (5 oz) can crisp Chinese noodles
- 1 (6 1/4 oz) package salted cashew nuts
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- In a mixing bowl or pot, mix together noodles, cashews, Rice Chex, and coconut.
- Sprinkle with curry and ginger.
- Add butter and soy sauce.
- Toss until well mixed.
- Cover and cook on low 3 to 4 hours.
- Uncover the last 30 to 40 minutes.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!