- 3 lbs lean beef brisket
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 stalk of chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chili sauce (catsup consistency)
- 1 can of beer
- Place beef in a slow-cooking pot.
- Add salt, pepper, onion, celery, and chili sauce. Pour Beer over all.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until tender.
- Remove beef from pot and slice.
- Skim the fat off of the juices and serve with the meat.
Makes 5 to 6 servings.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!