- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut up
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 (16 oz) can of tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (6 oz) can of tomato paste
- 1/4 lb cooked ham, cubed
- 1 tsp salt
- Several drops of bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 lb smoked or Polish sausage, sliced
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Combine chicken, pepper, onions, tomatoes, tomato paste, ham, salt and pepper sauce.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4 to 5 hours.
- Add Sausage and cooked rice, then cover and cook on high for 15 to 20 minutes.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!