I’m from upstate NY, and I love Survivalblog! This is a great recipe for camping or at home. It is very easy and requires almost no prep.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can corn, undrained
- 1 can black beans, undrained
- 1 can red beans, undrained
- 1 package taco mix
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix, such as Hidden Valley
- Brown meat; drain grease.
- Dump meat, corn, beans, and dry mixes into a saucepan. (Be sure not to drain canned vegetables). Add water to desired consistency.
- That’s it. Tastes great!
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!