- 1 quart tomatoes
- 1 pint water
- 1 pint or can green beans
- 1 pint or can corn
- 1 pint or can beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp dried basil
- chunks of winter or white squash, optional or
- chunks of sweet potatoes, optional
- Combine all ingredients into a soup pot.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for at least 30 minutes or until it smells good.
- Servings: Makes a lot for 2 and enough for 4.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!