The 15th of December, 1923, was the birthday of Uziel “Uzi” Gal (born Gotthard Glas). He is shown holding up an Uzi and a German MP-40, for comparison. According to Wikipedia, he was “…born in Weimar, Germany. When the Nazis came to power in 1933 he moved first to England and later, in 1936, to Kibbutz Yagur in the British Mandate of Palestine where he changed his name to Uziel Gal. In 1943, he was arrested for illegally carrying a gun and sentenced to six years in prison. However, he was pardoned and released in 1946, serving less than half of his sentence.” He is, of course, remembered as the inventor of the famous Uzi submachine gun and the short-lived Ruger MP9 (an improvement to the Uzi). Uzi Gal is not to be confused with Israel Galili, the chief weapons designer for Israeli Military Industries (IMI), who along with Yaacov Lior designed the Galil improvement to the AK-47.
December 15th is Bill of Rights Day. (The Bill of Rights became law on this day in 1791, following ratification by the state of Virginia.) We encourage our American readers to gather publicly and read the Bill of Rights aloud.
Don’t forget to watch the sky tonight for both the Northern Lights and the very rare planetary conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn.
SurvivalBlog Writing Contest
Today we present another entry for Round 92 of the SurvivalBlog non-fiction writing contest. The prizes for this round include:
- The photovoltaic power specialists at Quantum Harvest LLC are providing a store-wide 10% off coupon. Depending on the model chosen, this could be worth more than $2000.
- A Gunsite Academy Three Day Course Certificate. This can be used for any of their one, two, or three-day course (a $1,095 value),
- A course certificate from onPoint Tactical for the prize winner’s choice of three-day civilian courses, excluding those restricted for military or government teams. Three-day onPoint courses normally cost $795,
- DRD Tactical is providing a 5.56 NATO QD Billet upper. These have hammer forged, chrome-lined barrels and a hard case, to go with your own AR lower. It will allow any standard AR-type rifle to have a quick change barrel. This can be assembled in less than one minute without the use of any tools. It also provides a compact carry capability in a hard case or in 3-day pack (a $1,100 value),
- Two cases of Mountain House freeze-dried assorted entrees in #10 cans, courtesy of Ready Made Resources (a $350 value),
- A $250 gift certificate good for any product from Sunflower Ammo,
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) is providing a $300 certificate good towards any of their DVD training courses.
- A Front Sight Lifetime Diamond Membership, providing lifetime free training at any Front Sight Nevada course, with no limit on repeating classes. This prize is courtesy of a SurvivalBlog reader who prefers to be anonymous.
- A Glock form factor SIRT laser training pistol and a SIRT AR-15/M4 Laser Training Bolt, courtesy of Next Level Training, that have a combined retail value of $589,
- Two 1,000-foot spools of full mil-spec U.S.-made 750 paracord (in-stock colors only) from www.TOUGHGRID.com (a $240 value).
- Naturally Cozy is donating a “Prepper Pack” Menstrual Kit. This kit contains 18 pads and it comes vacuum-sealed for long term storage or slips easily into a bugout bag. The value of this kit is $220.
- An assortment of products along with a one-hour consultation on health and wellness from Pruitt’s Tree Resin (a $265 value).
- Three sets each of made-in-USA regular and wide-mouth reusable canning lids. (This is a total of 300 lids and 600 gaskets.) This prize is courtesy of Harvest Guard (a $270 value)
- A Royal Berkey water filter, courtesy of Directive 21 (a $275 value),
- Two Super Survival Pack seed collections, a $150 value, courtesy of Seed for Security, LLC,
- A transferable $150 purchase credit from Elk Creek Company, toward the purchase of any pre-1899 antique gun. There is no paperwork required for delivery of pre-1899 guns into most states, making them the last bastion of firearms purchasing privacy!
Round 92 ends on January 31, so get busy writing and e-mail us your entry. Remember that there is a 1,500-word minimum, and that articles on practical “how-to” skills for survival have an advantage in the judging.
Criminals Commit A Robbery In Front Of A United States Embassy
(YouTube Video, 5:12)
Active Self Protection
Dec 15, 2020
Republic of Chile, in western South America.
Ah, fond memories. the opportunity to exercise an Uzi at a long-forgotten military range is priceless. Well designed for a novice to auto weapons with light trigger pull and not being a member of any military branch may I add. Hats off to that long ago firing range director of operations.
Natural News: Situation Update, Dec. 14th – Calls grow for Insurrection Act, window of opportunity Dec. 18th – 24th
(Natural News) Overview of the Dec. 14th Situation Update: Increasing calls for Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act, coming from attorney Lin Wood, The Epoch Times, Gen. McInerney and many others. Sidney Powell says clear evidence of foreign interference allows Trump to invoke his 2018 EO and seize all the assets of corporations and individuals who were complicit in the …
TR: Get geared up and good to go. That is why I’ve been posting on radio topics, the one area Patriots are likely to need the most work. Even if you can not buy more at this time, the knowledge you gain on this topic could be the key to success latter as you know how to advise others. I program radios, and make antennas for free and given them to friends. Just before the ammo went crazy, I traded a Marine 2 programmed Boafeng radios with one external mag mount antenna for 1,900 rounds of LC M193 on stipper clips in ammo boxes. Boy did I get a bargain!
And recently picked up a complete unpapered AR kit with keylock rail for simply coordinating work. A poor country boy survives, because the Lord works in mysterious ways.
RADIO CONTRA EPISODE 38: THIS AIN’T THE 1990S, SUPPORT VEHICLE SELECTION AND SETUP
Posted by NC Scout | Dec 15, 2020 | Culture, NC Scout | 0 |
Radio Contra Episode 38: I cover the installment of Biden as President and his ‘speech’ which is nothing more than a declaration of war on working Americans and why this is not the 1990s. We move into how my vehicle is setup and considerations to make for equipping support vehicles.
Listen here: https://radiocontra.podbean.com/
Understanding ‘parallel electors’ and what happens on Jan. 6th
Yesterday, 7 states chose parallel electors, granting both Biden and Trump electoral pathways to achieving 270 electoral votes and winning the election. On Jan. 6th, Congress decides which set of electors to accept.
Between now and then, Trump is accelerating efforts to reveal widespread election fraud, and he may invoke the Insurrection Act to seize ballots and prove the fraud.
Read full details in today’s Situation Update for Dec. 15th here.
Not a lawyer and therefore I may be incorrect but…
It seems to me, one of the primary powers of the 2018 EO is the right to sieze foreign assets. I don’t know that monetary assets mean anything in this case. But all the voting machines are assets and so far the courts have stood in the way of examining all but a relatively few of them. Get a hold of all of them and the truth is known right away.
Another thought. It almost seems as if both sides knew that this was going to happen the way it did ahead of time. It almost seems that nothing is actually a surprise to either side in the whole chain of events. Almost like this is all common knowledge in some circles. Could be wrong.
One more piece of speculation. If the voter fraud is as huge as it seems, it would also seem to have been going on for a long time. If it is as big as it seems to be I wonder if this nation is really what conservatives and liberals think it is? What if California for example is not really blue but is really purple or red? If the voter fraud is big enough and widespread enough, this is possible. Everything we think we know about this country may be wrong. Or maybe not. But it makes you wonder.
Yep. Election fraud has become an endemic part of our elections. I believe we have been getting ripped off for years. States such as California are in my personal experience, more conservative that election results would suggest. The electronic voting machine was invented for the purposes. Their well oil election fraud operation is impressive, and could only have been taken to this level after decades of practice.
The remedy is obvious.
Not true. As a software engineer with 1000s of programs written and millions of lines of code personally inspected in my career, a thumb drive could be inserted to overlay code into the voting machines. Then flip many votes from Trump to Biden. Then the thumb drive removed and the original code reappears on the voting machines. Seizing these voting machines is no guarantee that the fraudulent code used to flip votes will even be there for proof.
If the reports on the limited forensic analysis done so far can be trusted, it would appear the machines code was not necessarily altered. It would appear the machines standard code is designed for fraud. Who knows what is true. I guess we will see how things really progress.
JBH, I am in your camp: “Who knows what is true.”
I stay away from speculation and fear for that reason. The power of the Holy Spirit, the quality of my preps, and the loyalty of my sweet spouse=true.
NC Scout: Patriots across America are gearing up for the FINAL BATTLE for the republic