The Editors’ Quote of the Day:

“The left is looking to create a coalition of minority victims that equals 51 percent so they can loot and oppress the other 49 percent.” – Dinesh D’Souza


  1. We-the-people are trying to operate a ‘constitutional republic’ as a ‘democracy’.

    Opposite methods, opposite results.
    From all the evidence, this’s a feature not a bug.
    The constitution of these united states of America was designed to force we-the-people to face this uncomfortable fact.
    And occasionally, dissolve the less perfect union to establish a more perfect union.

    Could the next more perfect union involve multiple ‘countries’ peaceably existing in the physical space currently occupied by ‘these united states of America’?
    The evidence certainly leads in that direction.

Comments are closed.