On this day in 1943, Sophie Scholl was executed by beheading for organizing the White Rose group–a student resistance to the Hitler regime. She had been convicted of high treason, after having been found distributing anti-war leaflets at the University of Munich (LMU) with her brother, Hans. She was 21 years old. (Pictured: White Rose group leaders: Hans Scholl, Sophie Scholl, and Christoph Probst.)
Also on this day in 1732, George Washington was born in Westmoreland County, Virginia, the second son from the second marriage of a colonial plantation owner. An initially loyal British subject, Washington eventually led the Continental Army in the American Revolution and became known as the father of the United States.
SurvivalBlog Writing Contest
Today we present another entry for Round 87 of the SurvivalBlog non-fiction writing contest. The more than $10,000 worth of prizes for this round include:
- A gift certificate from Quantum Harvest LLC (up to a $2,200 value) good for 12% off the purchase of any of their sun-tracking models, and 10% off the purchase price of any of their other models.
- A Gunsite Academy Three Day Course Certificate. This can be used for any one, two, or three day course (a $1,095 value),
- A course certificate from onPoint Tactical for the prize winner’s choice of three-day civilian courses, excluding those restricted for military or government teams. Three day onPoint courses normally cost $795,
- DRD Tactical is providing a 5.56 NATO QD Billet upper. These have hammer forged, chrome-lined barrels and a hard case, to go with your own AR lower. It will allow any standard AR-type rifle to have a quick change barrel. This can be assembled in less than one minute without the use of any tools. It also provides a compact carry capability in a hard case or in 3-day pack (an $1,100 value),
- Two cases of Mountain House freeze-dried assorted entrees in #10 cans, courtesy of Ready Made Resources (a $350 value),
- A $250 gift certificate good for any product from Sunflower Ammo,
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) is providing a $300 certificate good towards any of their DVD training courses.
- A Front Sight Lifetime Diamond Membership, providing lifetime free training at any Front Sight Nevada course, with no limit on repeating classes. This prize is courtesy of a SurvivalBlog reader who prefers to be anonymous.
- A Glock form factor SIRT laser training pistol and a SIRT AR-15/M4 Laser Training Bolt, courtesy of Next Level Training, which have a combined retail value of $589,
- A $300 purchase credit for any of the products from EMPShield.com
- A Three-Day Deluxe Emergency Kit from Emergency Essentials (a $190 value),
- Two 1,000-foot spools of full mil-spec U.S.-made 750 paracord (in-stock colors only) from www.TOUGHGRID.com (a $240 value).
- An assortment of products along with a one hour consultation on health and wellness from Pruitt’s Tree Resin (a $265 value).
- Good2GoCo.com is providing a $400 purchase credit at regular prices for the prize winner’s choice of either Wise Foods or Augason long term storage foods, in stackable buckets.
- Three sets each of made-in-USA regular and wide-mouth reusable canning lids. (This is a total of 300 lids and 600 gaskets.) This prize is courtesy of Harvest Guard (a $270 value)
- A Royal Berkey water filter, courtesy of Directive 21 (a $275 value),
- Naturally Cozy is donating a “Prepper Pack” Menstrual Kit. This kit contains 18 pads and it comes vacuum sealed for long term storage or slips easily into a bugout bag. The value of this kit is $220.
- Two Super Survival Pack seed collections, a $150 value, courtesy of Seed for Security, LLC,
- A transferable $100 purchase credit from Elk Creek Company, toward the purchase of any pre-1899 antique gun. There is no paperwork required for delivery of pre-1899 guns into most states, making them the last bastion of firearms purchasing privacy!
Round 87 ends on March 31st, so get busy writing and e-mail us your entry. Remember that there is a 1,500-word minimum, and that articles on practical “how to” skills for survival have an advantage in the judging.
Nano silver, less than 10nm, kills viruses. Sub-nano silver kills virues even better.
“As you’ve seen throughout this report, silver is without a doubt one of the single-greatest natural antiviral agents on the face of the earth. And its broad-spectrum antibacterial qualities are indisputable.
However, the size of the silver particles is one of the most important factors in the ability of silver to disable, or even decimate, such a broad spectrum of viruses.
Indeed, most of these studies have demonstrated one simple fact: the smaller the silver particles are, the better they work, with silver particles of 10 nanometers (nm) or less in size being the most effective against viruses.”
How to make nano silver in the 1 to 50nm size range”
China is nearly 30% of global GDP. The percentage of global GDP including Japan Indonesia, India, and China combined, is about 52%. China’s debt to GDP is about 300%, and Japan, 235%. China is currently having great difficulty restarting it’s economy, even as it attempts to use either, force, or special incentives.
Coronavirus poses more than just a global health threat; it could also result in global economic collapse
Friday, February 21, 2020 by: Tracey Watson
Coronavirus outbreak explodes in South Korea, spreads across Asia, Middle
Mike Adams video:
How Globalists Justify Releasing the Coronavirus Bioweapon
February 20, 2020
Wuhan coronavirus threatens to DESTROY commerce throughout China as just 34% of businesses have enough cash flow to stay open for longer than a month
Mike Adams interview on Alex Jones begins at 1 hour, 7 minutes.
If you go to any American college campus today you’ll see signs banning tobacco and it’s family of products. Even corporate sites right when you pull into their parking lots such as hospitals.
I asked why and was told by some of the students “because it’s racist as the founding fathers held slaves and their main crop was tobacco. “
Then I’ve noticed all the signs sitting the campus yards for “medical marijuana here” bit.
Liberals must want to totally and brutally murder our founding fathers history so they can replace them with their liberal founding fathers like HBOs Bill Mayer who pushed this whole legalize marijuana thing for the past two decades. They’ve replaced crop for crop too.
How can we stop the indoctrination of university students barring the use of firearms and total removal of our conservative students?
Then tell me how many Founding Fathers didn´t own slaves and what is wrong with using marijuana for medical reasons?
So many brave young people then who risked dying for what was right; they didn’t just send a tweet of protest!