This is the final News From The American Redoubt column for calendar year 2019. I’m taking this opportunity to briefly express my thanks and give recognition to some of the key leaders and promoters of the American Redoubt movement. They include:
- Pastor Chuck Baldwin of Liberty Fellowship, Kalispell, Montana
- Alex Barron of the North Idaho Republican Party central committee. He is the founder of the Charles Carroll Society, and now a candidate for the Idaho State Senate. His campaign deserves your support.
- Don Bradway.
- Shari Dovale and the Editors of Redoubt News
- The Editors of The Inland Northwest Report
- John Loeffler of Steel on Steel News.
- Todd Savage of Black Rifle Real Estate
- Jonathan Rawles (my #1 Son) of SurvivalRealty.com
- John Jacob Schmidt (a pseudonym), the host of Radio Free Redoubt and founder of the American Redoubt Radio Operators Network (AmRRON)
- Representative Heather Scott
- Representative Matt Shea. I must mention that Shea is currently being mercilessly hounded by the Democrat leadership of the Washington State Legislature. Their recent report laughably said that Shea had “participated in an act of domestic terrorism.” Shea immediately issued a rebuttal, noting that he had been denied due process. He has also issued a more detailed rebuttal.
- Chris Walsh of Revolutionary Realty
My sincere thanks to all of you! It is gratifying to see that our internal migration movement has been so successful. The in-migration of conservative Christians and Jews to the Redoubt states is growing larger every year. In sheer numbers, our growing movement has absolutely dwarfed the concurrent in-migration of liberals from various coastal states. Conservative newcomers out-number liberals by at least a four-to-one ratio. And to further bolster our numbers, Redoubters demonstrably have larger families. So we are definitely winning, demographically!
I’d also like to recognize the efforts of René Holaday and the other organizers of the Liberty State partition movement. Although it is a completely separate movement, the goals of the Liberty State movement dovetail nicely with those of the American Redoubt movement. By the way, I recommend that you take a listen to the new Liberty State Radio podcast. There are now 15 archived episodes.
Likewise, I want to recognize the pioneering efforts of Boston T. Party and the Free State Wyoming project. It too has a lot of common goals with the American Redoubt movement. Free State Wyoming pre-dated the Redoubt movement by many years.
This may sound odd, but I’d also like to give a hat tip to the leftist journalists of The Inlander and The Spokesman-Review. Without realizing it, even with their biased reporting they have given the American Redoubt movement some valuable publicity. Their many failed attempts to smear us are evidence that the Law of Unintended Consequences has not been repealed.
Lastly, I want to express my sincere gratitude to the native born land-owners of the Redoubt states. Thank you for making your many new conservative and libertarian neighbors feel welcome.
For those of you who live outside of the Redoubt: If you feel convicted to do so, then make the move, soon.
And to all of my readers: Please pray for the Redoubt, daily! – JWR