- 2 lbs ground uncooked turkey
- 1 1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 small minced onion
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- Combine turkey with remaining ingredients.
- Form into a 7-inch round loaf and place into the bottom of a Crock-Pot
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
This is excellent when served hot with cranberry sauce or sliced cold for sandwiches.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!