- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 stalks celery, minced
- 1 (12 oz) bottle of chili sauce
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbs sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- In a large skillet cook beef with onion and celery until the meat looses it’s red color.
- Pour off excess fat.
- Combine meat, onion, and celery with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for about an hour making sure it doesn’t burn. Add water if necessary.
- Spoon over toasted hamburger buns or french rolls.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
You can also use this as a dip with tortilla chips.
o o o
Useful Recipe and Cooking Links:
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!