Nathan sent us his Engineering Student Pad Thai recipe. Nathan says: “This is a simple recipe I created after some trial and error. Ingredient ratios are variable depending on taste. This recipe makes enough for two adults.”
- 1/2 cup peanut butter. (I prefer the stuff that is just peanuts and salt)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red chili paste
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger or 2 teaspoons dried ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound rice stick noodles.
- While the noodles boil, mix everything except the noodles in a bowl.
- Once the noodles are done, dump on the sauce and stir until the noodles are coated.
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? In this weekly recipe column we place emphasis on recipes that use long term storage foods, recipes for wild game, dutch oven and slow cooker recipes, and any that use home garden produce. If you have any favorite recipes, then please send them via e-mail. Thanks!