- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup yellow corn meal
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 package chili seasoning mix
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 (1 lb) can of tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (1 lb) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (2 1/4 oz) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, cook meat until crumbly and drain.
- In a large bowl, mix corn meal, milk, and egg.
- Add the drained meat, dry chili seasoning mix, seasoned salt, tomatoes, corn, and olives.
- Pour into a Crock Pot, cover, and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top; then cook another 5 minutes.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!