- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp basil
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp seasoned salt
- 1 (8oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup macaroni, cooked and drained
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3 cups boiling water
- Crumble beef into slow-cooking pot.
- Add pepper, oregano, basil, seasoned salt, and dry soup mix.
- Stir in water, tomato sauce, and soy sauce; then add celery and carrots.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Turn control to high and add cooked macaroni and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on high for 10 to 15 minutes.
Makes 5 to 6 servings.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!