- 1 to 1-1½ lb. ground beef or turkey
- 2 pints pizza sauce
- l can mushroom soup, slightly thinned
- l lb noodles
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Brown meat in skillet.
- Cook noodles until about half done.
- Layer in crock pot (in this order): a portion of meat, noddles, sauce, cheese, soup, onions
- Repeat layers until ingredients are used. Do not stir.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
o o o
Useful Recipe and Cooking Links:
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!