- 3 slightly beaten eggs
- 2 cups cooked or canned whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups milk, scalded
- 1 Tbsp instant minced onion
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine ingredients and pour into a greased 1½ qt baking dish (or any baking dish that fits into a 4½ quart or larger slow cooking pot).
- Cover with foil or a lid (but do not use plastic).
- Set a metal rack or trivet on the bottom of the slow cooking pot. Pour 4 cups of hot water in the pot.
- Set the baking dish on the rack in the hot water.
- Cover pot and cook on high for 2 to 2½ hours or until done.
Makes 6 servings.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!