- 2½ to 3 ob frying chicken, cut up
- 1 (1½ oz) package of spaghetti sauce mix
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 fresh tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ lb of fresh mushrooms
- Place chicken parts in the bottom of a slow-cooking pot.
- Combine dry spaghetti sauce mix with wine: pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 or 7 hours.
- Turn and cook on high for 30 to 40 minutes or until tomatoes are done.
Makes 4 to 5 servings.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!