Arizona Cowgirl’s Potato Sausage Skillet Recipe. We really enjoy this dish, and it’s a delicious ‘comfort’ food on a cold wintry day!
- 4 large baking potatoes, peeled & sliced thin.
- 1/2 diced sweet onion
- 1/4 Red or green Bell Pepper, diced
Combine the above veggies in a large 12″ skillet with cooking oil. Cook covered on low heat, stirring occasionally.
While these cook, add the following ingredients as you prep them:
- 1 whole smoked kielbasa sausage, sliced thin.
- 1 small can of diced green chilies.
- Fresh cut Broccoli, as much as you like.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Continue cooking covered over low heat until all the veggies are done. Then cover with 1/2 lb. shredded cheddar until melted.
Total prep/cooking time about 30 minutes.
Serves 4 hungry folk. Enjoy! – M.W.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!