My friends and family seem to like this soup, which is very pantry friendly.
- 1 can Progresso minestrone soup
- 1 can corn, undrained
- 1 can mixed vegetables, undrained
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Combine and heat.
- This is a very thick soup. If you want it thinner, add a can of V8 juice.
- If you want meat, add a can of canned chicken, drained and shredded.
- Serve as soup or over rice or mashed potatoes.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlogreaders? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!