The latest meme created by JWR:
First, It Was Pride Day
Then, It Was Pride Week
Now, It Is Pride Month
First, They Demanded Tolerance
Then, They Demanded Acceptance
Now, They Demand Participation
- Parents livid over California school’s ‘mandatory’ drag show.
- Students at ritzy NYC high school forced to attend drag show in church: report.
- Transgender minors protected from estranged parents under Washington law.
- Muslim families sue schools for allegedly subjecting their children to sexual content.
- Utah PTA President Orders 7 Pride Flags To Be Planted In The Yard Of Mother Who Objected To LGBTQ Lessons To Her Young Kids.
- In England: Court Rules 4-Year-Old Can Be Forced to Join LGBTQ Pride Parade.
- Firefighters forced to participate in gay pride parade win legal battle.
- See Elementary Students Forced Into A Pride Parade By Their School.
- ‘Start Pushing Back’: Lawmakers Slam LGBTQ+ ‘Youth Carnival’ That Bars Parents.
- Angry Parent Alleges Teacher Took His Son To Drag Show Without Permission.
- UK math teacher fired for misgendering after saying ‘well done, girls’ to female students.
Note From JWR: Now, we can begin to understand what “The Reign of the Eunuchs” described in The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire was like.