- 2 cans Ro-tel (tomatoes and green chilis)
- 2 cans condensed Minestrone soup
- 2 cans pinto beans or your favorite
- 2 lbs. ground beef or venison
- 1 lb. Velveeta, cubed (or similar melting cheese)
- In a soup pot, brown ground meat and drain
- Add rotel, soup, beans, and meat, and cook over medium heat about 15 minutes.
- Add cheese, turn soup on low until cheese is melted. Stir well.
Serve with tortilla chips, bread, or crackers. This recipe can be easily halved or doubled. If I don’t have canned beans, I have substituted diced, canned potatoes. Yummy both ways.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!