Mr. Latimer, here is a recipe that I first made as a money-saver. It soon became a requested family favorite. Easy, delicious, and budget friendly.
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup packaged/homemade stuffing mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp catsup
- Combine milk and ground beef. Shape into 5 large (thin) patties.
- Prepare stuffing mix as per directions. Divide into 5 mounds of stuffing and place one on center of each patty. Draw meat up around the dressing to form a ball.
- Place balls, seam side down, in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine undiluted soup, catsup, and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon over meatballs.
- Bake uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Hope you enjoy it as much as even my children do.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!