- 1 large White Grape Juice, usual large plastic container
- 1 generous handful mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 3 medium juicy green Limes, sliced thinly
- Pour off about 1 cup of the grape juice to make room to add your coarsely chopped mint leaves.
- Add thinly sliced limes.
- Replace the cap and then rock your grape juice bottle back and forth to circulate the juice in and around the mint leaves and lime slices.
- Refrigerate overnight to incorporate the flavors.
- Pour into serving cups or pitcher through a screen sieve that’s fine enough to catch the mint leaves and lime slices.
o o o
Useful Recipe and Cooking Links:
Robb’s Homemade Life has posted a Video on DIY Veggie “Beef” Burger made from storage foods (with a “secret” ingredient).
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!