Little things mean a lot. Here’s a few:
- Imodium – Avoid dehydration, discomfort, and dis-association.
- Ant-acids – Nothing worse that having to puke while you’re trying to hide.
- Shoe Laces -Two things: Moving about with loose shoes. Taking them off if laces are knotted.
- Tire stuff – Makes for an intense fire. Especially useful in wet conditions. Usually found by road sides.
- Hand restorer – Nothing is easy with split finger tips.
And there’s lots more everyday stuff, when one thinks about it! – A friend!